5 DIY Ways to Make Your Home Smell Like Christmas
November 30 2016
1. DIY Scent Sachets
- This year, put your tree trimmings to good use! Take a small piece of fabric and stuff it with your tree trimmings. Place the sachets in a drawer or closet and bring on the Christmas cheer!
2. Stove Top Scents
- Slowly simmer water, pine needles, sliced orange, cranberries and cinnamon sticks in an enamel bowl and turn your home into a winter wonderland!
- JOY is a cranberry orange aroma oil that is perfect for the holidays. Using it with your Monet360 diffuser will scent up to 1,200 square feet.
4. Mull Some Wine
- Mulled wine brings holiday cheer to friends and family, with the additional benefit of bringing the bright smell of Christmas to your house. Whether you use a quick-boil method or a slow Crock-Pot simmer, pick your favorite recipe and infuse the entire day with happy spirits and homey scents.
5. Scent Your Entire Home with the VanGogh360